An Island of Information – Research in the UK
The UK is a significant market for philanthropy, with two universities now past the 1 billion pounds (US$1.5 billion) fundraising mark. There is continuing growth in the numbers of grant-making trusts (foundations), and changes in corporate CSR. But how do you access this market? Where can you find information on philanthropy, wealth and giving capacity?
Join us Thursday, October 10 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm EST to find out these answers and more during a complimentary live webcast led by two of the UK’s most experienced prospect researchers. Register now.
Following the webcast, participants will be able to:
- Learn key data on philanthropy in the UK, and understand the basis for “charity” in the UK, as context
- Discover and learn how to use key sources of information for prospect research amongst
- Trusts and foundations
- Key sources in depth
- Assessing wealth and giving capacity
- Finding out about philanthropy
- Brief overview on data protection
- Learn about the prospect research community in the UK and structure of charitable trusts