Children’s Hospital Colorado has an opening for a Prospect Development Coordinator. For more details and to apply, visit: http://www.childrenscolorado.org/about/careers/howtoapply.aspx.
Prospect Development Coordinator
Children’s Hospital Colorado
As part of the Prospect Management team, the Prospect Research Coordinator will prepare prospect research profiles and conduct research to help the prospecting efforts related to identification, rating and screening of prospective donors.
- Three or more years experience working in prospect research environment
- Proven ability to perform the prospect research function in a not-for-profit environment.
- Experience sourcing information from online database and web sources
- Working knowledge of resources available for prospect research.
- Proactive, strategic planner and highly process oriented.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Skilled at working independently and be a strong team player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of people (including foundation staff, hospital staff, volunteers, donors, etc).
- Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Extreme attention to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to compose and format correspondence and reports. Excellent editing/proofreading skills.
- High level of computer proficiency, preferably MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Blackbaud CRM database strongly preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.