Enhance Your Professional Career — Become a Apra Rocky Mountains Member
Apra Rocky Mountains is the regional chapter of our national and international organization, the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (Apra). Apra Rocky Mountains facilitates education about prospect research, acts as a central source of information on prospect research, and advances cooperative relationships among professionals in the field.
Value of a Apra Rocky Mountains Membership:
- Dynamic Educational Seminars.
- Enjoy discounts to local seminars that draw top speakers in development research.
- Career Enhancement.
- Leadership Development. Hone your leadership skills by serving as a board officer or committee leader. Be a mentor to beginning researchers.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Become acquainted with your peers in similar roles. Make friendships that are personally and professionally rewarding.
- Achievement Awards and Scholarships.
- Be recognized in your profession for advancement and achievement in your career.
- Stay up-to-date with local news & information that applies to your professional success.
- Learn about Job Opportunities.
- Be the first to learn about job opportunities in your area as they emerge.
Join or Renew Apra Rocky Mountains Membership
Membership dues for the Apra Rocky Mountains are $40 per member, per year, renewable in January.
Remember that your membership dues allow this chapter to provide you with such benefits as guest speakers, networking opportunities, Apra conference scholarships, and peer support. You do not need to be a member of the National Apra to join Apra Rocky Mountains.
To pay by check: print and mail in the 2019-Apra-Rocky-Mountains-Membership-Application along with your payment. Make checks payable to Apra Rocky Mountains and send to:
P.O. Box 7352
Broomfield, CO 80021
Questions? Contact Apra Rocky Mountains Membership Director Cynthia Haynes-Williams: email@example.com.