Enhance Your Professional Career — Become a CPRA Member
Colorado Professional Researchers for Advancement (CPRA) is the state chapter of our national and international organization, the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (Apra). CPRA facilitates education about prospect research, acts as a central source of information on prospect research, and advances cooperative relationships among professionals in the field.
Value of a CPRA Membership
- Dynamic Educational Seminars.
- Enjoy discounts to local seminars that draw top speakers in development research.
- Career Enhancement.
- Leadership Development. Hone your leadership skills by serving as a board officer or committee leader. Be a mentor to beginning researchers.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Become acquainted with your peers in similar roles. Make friendships that are personally and professionally rewarding.
- Achievement Awards and Scholarships.
- Be recognized in your profession for advancement and achievement in your career.
- Stay up-to-date with local news & information that applies to your professional success.
- Learn about Job Opportunities.
- Be the first to learn about job opportunities in your area as they emerge.
Join or Renew CPRA Membership
Membership dues for the Colorado Professional Researchers for Advancement (CPRA) are $40 per member, per year, renewable in January.
Remember that your membership dues allow this chapter to provide you with such benefits as guest speakers, networking opportunities, Apra conference scholarships, and peer support. You do not need to be a member of the National Apra to join CPRA.
To pay by check: print and mail in the 2018-CPRA-Membership-Application along with your payment. Make checks payable to “CPRA” and send to:
P.O. Box 7352
Broomfield, CO 80021
Questions? Contact CPRA Membership Director Cynthia Haynes-Williams: email@example.com.